Written by Naeem Crawford-Muhammad, Editor-in-Chief
Each week, we will feature a new crossword puzzle on our website. All answers concern the law or NYU School of Law. The correct responses will be revealed next week. Last week’s answers are at the bottom of the article. Enjoy!
3. NYU Law alumna and author of bestseller Notorious RBG.
5. NYU Law association for alumni of color.
6. In 1955, the Supreme Court ordered American public schools integrated with this level of speed.
8. This is the only university represented on the Supreme Court not named Harvard or Yale.
11. This professor is the founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama.
12. Non-partisan policy center hosted at NYU Law that focuses on issues of democracy and justice.
1. Plaintiff in failed Walmart gender discrimination class action.
2. This former NYC mayor graduated NYU Law magna cum laude in 1968.
4. Dedicated in 1951, this building has housed the primary operations of the Law School for over 60 years.
7. He was the defendant in the Supreme Court case that ultimately decided the 2000 presidential election.
9. Immediately prior to Justice Anthony Kennedy, this person was known as the swing justice on the Supreme Court.
10. This named scholarship fund recently awarded its 100th scholarship to an NYU Law student.
Last week’s answers
2. [Troy] McKenzie
3. Stare decisis
4. [Stephen] Schulhofer
5. [NYU Law’s The] Commentator
6. [Demetri] Martin
8. Cravath [Swaine & Moore]
9. [Derrick] Bell
10. [Abigail] Fisher
11. [Richard] Revesz